Moringa known as the ‘miracle tree’ provides the body with 9 essential amino acids, is rich in B vitamins and minerals which help detoxify the body, support the immune system and reduce fatigue. Astragalus, our other favourite adaptogen which aids in overall skin health, immune response and restoring those energy levels.
- 1 g Moringa
- ½ g Astragalus
- 1 g coconut butter (for extra creaminess)
- 2 g coconut sugar (optional)
- 10 ml turmeric (fresh juice or powder ½ tsp) - anti-inflammatory
- Plant milk of choice, we used hazelnut
- 1 drop of pepper oil (helps the body properly absorb curcumin in the turmeric)
- 1 drop of lemon balm oil
You can enjoy this drink warm or cold.
For the warm method, place all the ingredients beside the essential oils into a small saucepan. Whisk the ingredients with some hot water to remove any clumps until smooth. Add your preferred milk and place on the hob (don’t let it boil, as this diminishes the potency of the adaptogens). Once warm, add the oils and with a milk frother make it nice and foamy.
For the cold method, place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high for 10 seconds. Serve in a chilled glass.